Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6, 2012, 8:30:
We were in Rendezvous on the Mississippi show last night for the second time. The first night went so smooth. I only made three mistakes last night; each time I headed for the stage; which was three times! :) It was still fun!!!!!! The mistakes were minor and I wasn't the only one making them, but it all worked out in the end. Anyone who hadn't seen the show before might not have thought anything about it. Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!! And they weren't my fault for the most part. I was just following the thundering crowd. :)
The sisters in the sewing room are so nice. They are making me two more dresses and aprons and a show dress and collar. I got to pick out the material today. I really like the material we found for them.
Love you all, Sister Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment