Friday, April 13, 2012

catch-up, April 8, 2012,
Elder Scott passed the sacrament this morning in Sacrament meeting. Elder Scott and I were in the Browning Home and Gun Shop today together. Four people came in; two men and two women. I think one was the father of the younger man and woman; it's irrelevant. I felt that they were not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-saints. The older woman seemed kind of stand-of-ish when I asked them if they would like to know more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-saints. The younger man said we are Catholic. The younger woman just kind of listened in the background. But the older man seemed very interested as I explained about Joseph Smith restoring the Church of Jesus Christ back to the earth in it's fullness and translating the Book of Mormon and other things about the church and bearing testimony of the truthfulness of what I was telling them. He took a Book of Mormon and said he would read it and pray about it. It's hard for me to comprehend how many people don't even know about the Book of Mormon. Even those who know a little about the church. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of our Savior Jesus Christ and his church. I pray that I can be forgiven for taking it for granted all my life and that I can be an instrument in sharing that knowledge through the Holy Ghost.
Later, love you all, Sister Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment