Saturday, April 28, 2012

catch-up, MTC, March 9, 2012


March 9, 2012: 5:37 am
Elder Scott and I couldn’t sleep this mourning around 4:00 am, so we got up and went to exercise. We’ll fight sleep during class, but what do you do? Actually, Elder Scott doesn’t fight it, he just sleeps. I think I dosed off a couple of times yesterday also. I’m playing catch-up on my journal entries. I actually typed March 7th and 8th just now.
Our room is wonderful and the food at the MTC is wonderful too. I’m doing pretty good at not eating too much. It’s difficult at times but we worked too hard to lose our extra weight and don’t want to put it back on. Elder Scott is doing great also. We brought the scale with us.
Well, Elder Scott is going to give me a blessing. I think my eye is infected, not just allergied (new word).

No comments:

Post a Comment