Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

Dec. 3, 2012:
I can't hardly believe it is December already. The time is flying.
Blogger-Blogger sent me a message saying I had filled all of the free space for pictures on here. I've got some cool pictures of the first eagles in Nauvoo and a bunch of cardinals by the Wilford Woodruff home. There was about 6 or 7 of them but they wouldn't cooperate so I could get a picture of more than 2 in a picture at a time. They both are so beautiful. I can't wait until all the eagles they talk about come in here in January. I don't know if I can open another blog and have more space or what. I think I would have to have another email address to do that. I'm debating what to do. I think I might put some in facebook and back them up on a flash drive.
We went to Coralville, Iowa to Cosco today to pick up Elder Scott's hearing aid charger. It's sure a long ride, 2 hours each way. We were back in Keokuk, Iowa to do some grocery shopping at Walmart +and then ate out at his favorite restaurant, The Hawkeye.
I'm feeling kind of sick. Not sure what is wrong. It started yesterday but I felt fine this morning. We are supposed to perform in Rendezvous tonight. I don't know if I'm going to feel good enough to go or not.
I decided to put the pictures in facebook. Hope I don't run out of space in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment