Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012

Dec. 29, 2012:
No deer this morning. Elder Monney must be feeding them too good! Got a good picture of the cardinal though. And a big owl (I think) in the tree out front. Wish I could have got it in flight. It was so beautiful. But didn't see it soon enough.  I didn't get a picture of the buck I saw on Christmas morning. My camera was in my car which he was walking right by. He was beautiful.
I'm going to go hang out in the Heber C. Kimball Home and give tours there and at the Wilford Woodruff Home also. We are sharing some of the sites because we don't have enough missionaries this time of year.  I love being at the Heber C. Kimball Home. Yesterday Elder Scott and I were in the John Taylor Home, sharing the Print Shop. It's nice to serve with him once in awhile. On Sundays we are always scheduled together and once in awhile other days, but not too often.
We went to the Nauvoo Temple and did a session Thursday evening. That was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment