Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012:
It seems like forever since Saturday. We went to the sociable thingy Saturday night. A bunch of the Seventy brethren were there and one of them talked. It was interesting and yet I didn't feel very good. Got up Sunday morning and I was so tight I could hardly breath. So I called Elder Jardine, the scheduler, and told him I was sick and stayed home all day. I felt so terrible, I didn't even get dressed all day. Got up Monday morning and went to the doctor and got an antibiotic. It rained off and on Sunday. Yesterday the weather wasn't too bad and it was our preparation day. We went to Keokuk and did our shopping and went to Rendezvous last night. The sun has been shining today and no rain. A little windy, but not too bad. Sister Sims and I were at the Heber C. Kimball Home serving 10 to 4. We had several tours, one being a tour bus. About 27 people. About 2:30, we closed up and came home because facilities management had the front door off and were remodeling the door frame. I seem to get in on a lot of the door jobs lately. We called and Elder Jardine told us to just go home for the 1 1/2 hours we had left. So I'm playing catch-up in the blogg!!! Elder Scott is at the Visitors Center until 5 pm. I better go pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment