Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012:
It's been quite a busy day. We went and got the truck and unloaded it in Malan's back field. Then we picked up his garbage cans and came to Roy and got the weeds from the sandbox and the garbage that didn't dump out of Matt and Shanna's cans and put it in Malan's cans. Kent, Rosalyn, and Kathleen are in Idaho so she said we could use their cans. We took the weeds to the Roy dump and then took the garbage cans to Farr West and put them to be picked up tomorrow. Joe said he would bring them back in after they are empty. I put a few things in our house while Willie did the stuff with the grass and stuff. We then came and got cleaned up and went to Brigham City to meet Geri, Gary, and Bryler and ate at the Chinese place there.
We are going tomorrow to go through the Brigham City temple with Rita, Wes, Joe, and Nancy.
Talked to President Watson this morning and he gave me the fax # and information for Dr. Baranco to send a release for Willie so we can head back to Nauvoo. Then Elder Strong called this afternoon and we are set up to leave next Tuesday and be in Nauvoo on Saturday. I'm not looking forward to the drive but it will be nice to be back on our mission.
I had an interesting conversation with Kenna and Amber's friend this evening. Then I finished kicking him out so that Amber could finish her school work and such.
Willie has been down in our little room napping. We are going to read from the scriptures now and I think I will go to bed. I'm always pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment