Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012:
Hi everyone! Elder Scott was in the Family Living Center Today and I was in Tickets and Tours. We had a nice surprise. Michael Taylor and Jordan Roe looked us up and said Hi. Then we performed in Sunset on the Mississippi tonight and their they were again. The daughter of the truck driver and his wife (the Pugmire's from Farr West) we met earlier in Nauvoo was at the show also and talked to us. And Doris's aunt and friend were at the show also, so we got to see them again. What a great place to see people we know and love. It seems to be easy to love everyone we meet here.
Elder Scott fell again at the Family Living Center and his shoulder hurts pretty bad. Not good!!
I got locked out of the house and the car today and it was raining. Sister Green came and rescued me. I wish it would pour rain, it is needed here very bad, but I'm glad it wasn't pouring then.

No comments:

Post a Comment