Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012, 7:04 am:
Don't have a lot of time but will try to right a little.
We went to the Nauvoo Temple yesterday. Just think of it. Several of Elder Scott's and consequently our descendants ancestors did their work in this very temple and we were there doing work for the dead yesterday. What a beautiful temple and experience.

We had practice for Sunset by the Mississippi in the afternoon. It was dusk when we got out and we drove up toward the horse corrals and barn. We went off on a dirt road and saw a deer. At first she went down the road on the side in front of us. Then she crossed the road into the other pasture and just stood there watching us. We stopped and I took pictures. I was able to get out of the car and she just stood there looking at us like she was poising. I even talked to her and she just stood there looking at us. It was great. I love nature and all it's beauty and wonder. It is one of Heavenly Father's best blessings to us. I'm so glad my dad gave me a love for it.
9:20 pm:
The pictures I took of the deer didn't turn out. ): But, on the bright side, I figured out how to add a picture. (:
That's me and Elder Jr. (this ones for you, Mathew) in front of the Nauvoo Temple. The wind was blowing. If you right click on the picture, you can make it bigger, so you can actually see it.
Well, better go to bed or I won't be functional tomorrow.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment