Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012, 10:02:
Elder Scott & I thought we had a practice, but I guess not. Maybe a little time to catch-up.
We went for a walk this morning after reading in the Book of Mormon. We started in the dark, but it was starting to get like when we got back. I took some pictures of the temple and the little creek up by the horses. I don't know if they will turn out. It was pretty dark. Elder Scott is assigned to the Teamsters today and I am assigned to the Brigham Young Home.
March 29, 2012, 6:21 am:
I loved being at The Brigham Young home. There is only three rooms and the information just seemed to come so easily. I gave several tours and was pretty satisfied that I told a lot of the interesting things about the Prophet Brigham Young and his wife Mary Ann. There are several items that belonged to them and it was very interesting to me to see them. I just discovered I'm repeating myself. I told all about it in the March 27th blog. So you can read it there. Love you All.

Catch-up, March19, 2012:
We had our talent review today. We had to stand on the stage and sing and act. I sang :Oh, granny's in the cellar, oh dear me can't you smell 'er. Cooking biscuits on her danged old dirty stove, dirty stove. In her eye there is a matter that keeps dripping in the batter. And she whistles as the sniffff runs down 'er nose!!!!!!!! It was fun, but I don't think we'll be asked to do much.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing this. DJ's asleep already. He had his first day back at work after his shoulder surgery last week, but we'll have to pick a time (Sunday afternoon or FHE on Monday to catch up on your blog). Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete