Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 5, 2013, letter from Elder Greg Miller

Nauvoo
Inbox
x

Greg Miller
Nov 5, 2013 (1 day ago)
to me
Hi Great Scotts!

Thank you for sending the talk, for sharing your testimonies and blessings of the Lord, and for your kind thoughts about me.

Nauvoo will never be the same again without you, especially the Lucy Mack cast.  But, as always, the mission goes on with new faces doing the old jobs.  

The leaves have just passed their peak and are falling.  It's beautiful.  

Thank you for the water bottle.  Sister Miller needed it that very day.  I have put the mattress heater on standby at the office for when I find out someone needs it.  Elder Halford and I went on two more walks together before he left.  Look what you started.  

Thanks for your friendship and love in the gospel.

Elder Greg Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment