Friday, June 29, 2012


Annie C windypines6@msn.com
4:41 PM (21 hours ago)
to me
Judy My Friend!

It's perfect!!!  I'm going to have Sharon read it.  I know she'll love that!  We miss you, but are so proud of your great example of trotting off to parts unknown to serve the Lord.  I think it makes missionary work "real" when the sisters can relate to someone they know and love.  Thanks again!!!!  You're amazing!!!!  I smiled the entire time I read it and I could hear it in your voice in my head.  

Is there anything we can do for you?  Sharon was so excited that you called her.  She called me right after and made me guess who she had been talking to.  She is a kick!  She said that Willy hurt his shoulder; I hope he is healing. We pray for you each night. What a great power to know that millions of members are praying for your success and protection! There is no way you can fail!

We have big news!!!  Cody and Erika are expecting a baby in January!!!!!!! WAhooo!!!!!  I'm so excited!

All is good here in Farr West. I'm working on the parade for the 4th. I love to celebrate this great country! Take care and keep in touch.

Thanks again your the best!!!
Love,
Annette

She actually had Doris Dabb read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment