Monday, May 20, 2013

20 May 2013, a note from Sister Ballard


We had district meeting last night. It started at 6:00 pm and ended at 8:55 pm. Although a little long, it was very enjoyable. Everyone participated and seemed to be enjoying themselves. This is a note from Sister Ballard about it.


Kristene Ballard
7:57 AM (15 minutes ago)


Dear Sister Scott,
Thank you so much for your words of wisdom and encouragement last night.  I really needed them.  I have been struggling with putting my trust in the Lord and Holy Ghost.  I worry that I am not worthy for them be with me and so I doubt, but I am on the Lord's errand and I know He won't fail me.  I admire you so much and you have been such a good example to me and been so kind and patient.  Thank you for your friendship and love.
I love you dearly,
S Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment